A fully equipped bar is available as cash bar / open bar depending on your needs. We have competent and swift bar staff available to assist you throughout the evening.
FULLY EQUIPPED BAR
"The only way to do great work is to love what you do." - Steve Jobs
Eensgezind has a fully equipped bar facility to keep everybody happy and cared for.
You can choose one of two ways to use the bar:
- With an open bar, the fee includes the following: corkage which allows you to bring in white- and red wine, champagne, sherry or ingredients for a punch and juice for the tables.
- Eensgezind will provide ice, glasses and ice buckets for your use during the function.
- Certain types of beer, ciders, hard liquor (i.e. whiskey and brandy) and mix will be sold.
CASH BAR WITH LIQUOR SUPPLIED BY EENSGEZIND AT OUR OWN TARIFFS
- With an cash bar a bar facility tariff will be charged, which includes the corkage fee for any white- or red wine, champagne, sherry/punch and juice you provide for the tables as well as the use of ice, glasses and ice buckets that will be provided by Eensgezind during the function.
- Liquor will be sold to guests during the function at Eensgezind’s set tariffs.
The barmen are not included in the fees and will therefore be charged at an additional cost.
BARMEN AND WAITERS
- One Barmen for every 70 guests.
- The barman will be responsible for the unpacking, control of liquor, serving drinks and supervision of guests behaviour at the bar.
- Stock count and the locking up of liquor and calculation of costs at the end of the function.
- The caterers will already do the serving and clearing of plates, knives and forks, but if you prefer that guests are also served with drinks, waiters can be made available.
- These waiters will also be responsible for the clearing of empty bottles and glasses from the tables.